Service & Fees
- We are outreach
- We provide one-on-one therapy & group therapy
- We provide a free “meet & greet” session
- We provide opportunities for regular feedback from you/client about the process of therapy, therapeutic relationship and our performance.
- We are mobile and visit you at home, school, work or place of your choice. Please let us know if you have difficulty having sessions at home, work or school. We can provide consultation room at Goodwood and Newton or a place close to you.
- We provide NDIS Counselling and Psychotherapy services to clients with either a plan managed or self-managed NDIS plan. NDIS rating, terms and condition applies.
- Our fees generally range from $ 120.00- $180.00 for one hour face-to-face session which includes the travel cost. Schedule of fees depends on the distance we travel. Please give us a call to discuss.
- Telephone & Online sessions are $ 100.00 for one hour session
- Private Health Rebates: A substantial proportion of your consultation fee may be reclaimed through private health funds. We are registered with Medibank, Bupa, ahm, Australian Regional Health Group (ARHG), Police Health Fund, Emergency Services Health, Phoenix Health,, St Lukes Health, and GMHBA & CUA Health (telehealth only). If you would like to know the amount of rebate prior to your first session you will need to contact your health fund.
- If You don’t have any type of funding please contact us for assistance
Call us today for your Obligation and Cost Free “Information session”. This is up to 30 minutes free telephone session with one of our therapists to discuss your needs. This session helps you to decide if our service suits your needs.
For more information or to discuss your requirements in detail contact us:
Phone: 0430 386 419